Introduction of ball screw bearings
Choose the right screw bearing
Before assembling the screw bearing, you first need to select the appropriate screw bearing. When selecting a screw bearing, you need to consider the working conditions, load requirements, accuracy requirements and other factors of the mechanical equipment to select the appropriate screw bearing model and specification.
Install screw bearing
When installing screw bearings, you need to pay attention to the following points:
(1) Clean the installation environment to ensure it is dust-free, oil-free and impurity-free.
(2) Check whether the appearance and size of the screw bearing meet the requirements.
(3) Apply an appropriate amount of lubricating oil or grease.
(4) Install according to the requirements of fixed, floating or connected combined assembly.
Adjust screw bearings
After the screw bearing is assembled, adjustments need to be made to ensure the accuracy and stability of the mechanical equipment. When adjusting the screw bearing, you need to pay attention to the following points:
(1) Check whether the axial clearance and radial clearance of the screw bearing meet the requirements.
(2) Check whether the preload force of the screw bearing meets the requirements.
(3) Check whether the axial load and radial load of the screw bearing meet the requirements.
(4) Adjust according to the working conditions and accuracy requirements of the mechanical equipment.