Source:未知Author:HONBbearing07 Addtime:2021-10-13 16:12 Click:
The noise source of the bearing
Bearing noise is difficult to express clearly in words, so it often causes trouble for technicians. Therefore, the judgment of bearing noise needs to be combined with on-site practice to screen the normal noise and abnormal noise of the bearing.
When the bearing is running normally, the bearing will also generate noise due to high-speed rotation. This noise will not affect the life of the machine and the bearing. This is the normal noise of the bearing. It should be noted that the normal noise inherent in rolling bearings is unavoidable and impossible to eliminate.
Normal bearing noise includes:
1. Collision between rolling elements and raceway in the non-load zone: The rolling elements of the bearing run in the bearing raceway. When the rolling elements are running in the non-load zone, the rolling elements will collide with the raceway in the radial or axial direction. This is because the rolling elements themselves come out of the load zone and have a certain linear velocity. At the same time, the rolling elements have a certain centrifugal force. They have to rotate around the axis and collide with the raceway, resulting in noise. Especially in the non-load area, when there is residual clearance, such collision noise is particularly obvious. Generally, the greater the clearance when the bearing is working, the greater the noise.
2. Collision between rolling elements and cage: The main function of the cage is to guide the running of the rolling elements. The collision of rolling elements and cage is also a source of noise. Such collisions include circumferential, radial, and possibly axial. From the perspective of the state of motion, it includes the collision when the rolling element is inside the load zone and the rolling element actively pushes the cage; the collision when the cage pushes the rolling element in the non-load zone. The rolling elements collide with the cage in the radial direction due to centrifugal force. Due to the disturbance, noise will be generated when the rolling elements move in the axial direction and the cage collides with each other.
3. Rolling element stirring grease: When the bearing is filled with grease, there is a stirring of the lubricating grease in the operation of the rolling element. This kind of stirring will also make a corresponding noise.
4. Sliding friction of rolling elements in and out of the load area: There is a certain sliding friction between the rolling elements and the raceway when they enter the load area. A certain degree of sliding friction may also occur when leaving the load zone.
5. Other internal movement of the bearing: For bearings with seals, the friction between the seal and the lip will also cause noise.
In actual working conditions, such as when there is some interference, the bearing noise will also appear to be stable and uniform to a certain extent. But this kind of bearing noise often sounds not the frequency that the bearing should have. Therefore, when judging the bearing noise on site, in addition to being stable and uniform, a non-abnormal frequency (hearing perception) is often added.
Luoyang Hongyuan Bearing Technology Co., Ltd. (HONB) was established in December 2005, located in the Luoyang ,China. HONB with more than 400 employees which specializes in manufacture of YRT,YRTS,YRTM,ZKLDF Series rotary table bearings, RA,RB,RE,RU,CRBH,SX Series crossed roller bearings and CSG,SHG,HYR series robot reducer bearings. The precision grades are P2, P4 and P5, and the size range is 20mm ~2000mm.
YRT rotary table bearings
ZKLDF axial angular contact ball bearings