Source:未知Author:HONBbearing07 Addtime:2021-09-29 15:23 Click:
Lubrication has an important influence on the fatigue life and friction, wear, temperature rise, vibration, etc. of rolling bearings. Without normal lubrication, the bearing cannot work. Analysis of the causes of bearing damage shows that about 40% of bearing damage is related to poor lubrication. Therefore, good lubrication of the bearing is an effective measure to reduce bearing friction and wear. In addition, bearing lubrication also has multiple functions such as heat dissipation, rust prevention, sealing, and impact mitigation.
The role of bearing lubrication
The role of bearing lubrication can be briefly described as follows:
1. A layer of oil film is formed between the rolling surfaces or sliding surfaces that are in contact with each other to separate the surfaces, reducing friction and wear on the contacting surfaces.
2. When using oil lubrication, especially when using circulating oil lubrication, oil mist lubrication and oil spray lubrication, the lubricating oil can take away most of the friction heat inside the bearing and play an effective role in heat dissipation.
3. When using grease lubrication, it can prevent foreign matter such as external dust from entering the bearing and play a sealing role.
4. Lubricants have the effect of preventing metal corrosion.
5. Extend the fatigue life of the bearing.
Luoyang Hongyuan Bearing Technology Co., Ltd. (HONB) was established in December 2005, located in the Luoyang ,China. HONB with more than 400 employees which specializes in manufacture of YRT,YRTS,YRTM,ZKLDF Series rotary table bearings, RA,RB,RE,RU,CRBH,SX Series crossed roller bearings and CSG,SHG,HYR series robot reducer bearings. The precision grades are P2, P4 and P5, and the size range is 20mm ~2000mm.
YRT rotary table bearings
ZKLDF axial angular contact ball bearings